CASE STUDY: "The Ride"
Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding
Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding (CATR) improves the lives of children and adults with disabilities at the area's oldest nationally accredited therapeutic horseback riding center. Films for Humanity was hired to create a short film designed to raise awareness and increase donations to the center located in Charleston, South Carolina.
1. Create a short film that would stir the human spirit, raise awareness and inspire action.
2. Develop and implement an aggressive, ongoing promotional strategy for the short film.
Once their short film (“The Ride”) was completed, CATR implemented the following promotional tactics:
- Debuted the film at their annual fundraiser.
- Continuously featured the film on their website homepage.
- Engaged Films for Humanity to implement a targeted Facebook ad campaign promoting the film.
- Continuously promoted the film on Facebook and Twitter.
- Continuously promoted the film in their print and e-newsletters.
- Continuously promoted the film in email communications.